When you know what you want and what you need...
...you are ready to search for information.
Remember, the "quest" of all your research efforts should be to answer your research question.
This module will help you find and access the most relevant information sources that suit your research needs.
After completing this module, you will be able to :
- identify types and formats of information sources.
- choose the most appropriate search tool to find information.
- access appropriate online databases.
- construct a search strategy using Boolean operators, keywords, truncation/wildcards, and other search types.
- refine the search results to narrow down a search.
This contents of the Online IamInfoSMART may be reused with attribution. Please copy the following into new works based on the IamInfoSMART. The Online IamInfoSMART by the DLSU Libraries is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at guides.library.uwm.edu, Pot of Gold Information Literacy Tutorial, Tutorial for Info Power, UC Santa Cruz University Library.