Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Chem tasks approach to teaching general chemistry for nonscience majors. . Silva, Noemi Basco.1991 TG-02027.
- Cognitive development and achievement in science through the traditional and inquiry approaches of teaching general chemistry. Agton, Rosalinda T. 1991 TG-1984.
- Comparative study of two languages in the teaching of selected topics in high school chemistry in non-Tagalog and Tagalog-speaking areas. Rivera, Annabel G. 1991 TG-02017.
- Development and evaluation of a guided inquiry laboratory manual for high school chemistry. Fabelico, Fitzgerald L.1999. TG-03002
- Development and evaluation of Computer-Assisted Instructional (CAI) modules on chemical bonding and molecular geometry. Urbano, Lilia A.1997. TG-02632.
- Development and evaluation of sound-slide learning package (SSLP) in stoichiometry. Alaban, Rubilee L. 1999. TG-03089.
- Effect of congruence between medium of instruction and testing in assessing students' achievement in general college chemistry. . Rigonan, Evalina Gabay. 1995. TG-03084.
- The effectiveness of instructional module in the study of chemical equilibrium. Ulep, Roque Antonio.1989. TG-01805.
- Exploring the link between students' epistemological beliefs with their metacognitive strategies and meaningful learning of chemistry [computer file]. Pulmones, Richard. 2005. TG-03836 (CD).
- Facilitating conceptual change on matter through constructivistic teaching [computer file]. Dimagiba, Elyn Macalisang. 2004. TG-03700 (CD).
- Factors associated with the achievement in chemistry of senior students in selected secondary schools in Nueva Ecija. Umagat, Myrna del Rosario. 2000. TG-03102.
- A general chemistry course with emphasis on the human environment. Religioso, Teresita F. 1978. TG-688.
- Illustrated laboratory procedures in chemistry : effects on the achievement of surface and deep learners. Aranes, Fidela Quinita. 1998. TG-02795.
- Isolation and identification of the bioactive metabolites of Eupatorium toppingianum and mimosa invisa : proposed investigatory activities for chemistry teachers. Largo, Guillermo O. 1995. TG-2402.
- A kinetic structure analysis of selected textbooks in college chemistry. Pili, Adora Soriano. 1994. TG-2293.
- Language difficulty among chemistry students in the use of non-technical words in chemistry textbooks. Pimentel, Regina Q. 1997. TG-2724.
- The measurable effects of a process-led approach on achievement, science process skills, and task context among students of chemistry. Lim, Araceli Asuncion. 2000. TG-03125.
- The relationship of science laboratory environment with attitudes toward laboratory work among high school chemistry students. Ortiz, Cesar B.1998. TG-02712.
- The relative effectiveness of four teaching-learning situations on the achievement of students on selected topics in general chemistry. Natividad, Wilma C. 1993. TG-2188.
- The relative effectiveness of three methods of teaching on student's achievement in college chemistry. Palmes, Nenita D. 1995. TG-2403.
- Solutions, suspension and colloids : a chemistry teaching-module using the individualized instruction approach. Ungson, Laura R. 1977. TG-535.
- Some measured effects of visual illustrations in teaching atmospheric chemistry : air pollution via slides. Ong, Elizabeth S. 1980. TG-00822.
- The systematic use of analogies in teaching abstract concepts in chemistry : effects on achievement and retention. Rebollos, David S. 1997. TG-02672.
- The use of games in teaching selected topics in college chemistry. Dimagiba, Elyn Macalisang. 1997. TG-02690.
- The use of multimedia in teaching selected topics in chemistry. Bucoy, Evelyn Bahandi. 1998. TG-02743.
- The use of music as a teaching technique in chemistry. Araneta, Fely L. 1993. TG-02156.
PROQUEST Digital Dissertations
- The Iowa Chemistry Education Alliance, ICEA: Process and product. Burke, Kathleen Annette, PhD. Iowa State University, 2005, AAT 3200403
- Innovations for the chemistry portion of the Master of Arts in Teaching Science (MATS) degree. Almeida, Veronica, MS. The University of Texas at El Paso, 2005, AAT 1428061
- A comparison of student perceived control and retention with varied methodologies in a high school chemistry classroom. Pohl, Brian Dennis, MS. Michigan State University, 2005, AAT 1428963
- The effect of curriculum changes and instructional techniques on science-reasoning skills among high school students. Newman, Joan T., EdD. The University of Texas at San Antonio, 2005, AAT 3167573
- Investigating the writing strategies used and content knowledge gained by secondary science students. Marcum-Dietrich, Nanette I., PhD. University of Dela Ware, 2005, AAT 3169522