Skip to Main Content
- Biology Browser http://www.biologybrowser.com/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Produced by Thomson Scientific, this free web site offers resources for the life sciences information community.
- The Biology Corner http://www.biologycorner.com/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006]“A resource site for biology and science teachers. The Lesson Plans section contains classroom activities, labs and worksheets. The Webquest section contains inquiry based projects that utilize the internet.”
- Biology-Online.org http://www.biology-online.org/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Choice source for biological information, ideal for homework, research projects and general interest.
- The Biology place http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/index.html [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Provides links to activities such as manipulation of graphs, biological puzzles, animations and interactive questions and a comprehensive online glossary of key biological concepts.
- PLOS Biology http://biology.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=index-html&issn=1545-7885 [Retrieved October 16, 2006] “Peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by the Public Library of Science (PLoS), a non-profit organization committed to making scientific and medical literature a public resource.”
- Science Daily http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/plants_animals/biology/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Source for the latest research news on Biology.