Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Biology Browser http://www.biologybrowser.com/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Produced by Thomson Scientific, this free web site offers resources for the life sciences information community.
- The Biology Corner http://www.biologycorner.com/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006]“A resource site for biology and science teachers. The Lesson Plans section contains classroom activities, labs and worksheets. The Webquest section contains inquiry based projects that utilize the internet.”
- Biology-Online.org http://www.biology-online.org/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Choice source for biological information, ideal for homework, research projects and general interest.
- The Biology place http://www.phschool.com/science/biology_place/index.html [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Provides links to activities such as manipulation of graphs, biological puzzles, animations and interactive questions and a comprehensive online glossary of key biological concepts.
- PLOS Biology http://biology.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=index-html&issn=1545-7885 [Retrieved October 16, 2006] “Peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by the Public Library of Science (PLoS), a non-profit organization committed to making scientific and medical literature a public resource.”
- Science Daily http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/plants_animals/biology/ [Retrieved October 16, 2006] Source for the latest research news on Biology.